Infinitum S.A. is active in the Computer Systems Trade, Design and Implementation of Integrated IT Projects, Provision of Technical Support Services and implements a Business Continuity Management System in all areas of its operation.
The company has recognized the risks that may threaten the operation of its activities and has all the necessary resources to implement a Business Continuity Management System that complies with the international standard ISO 22301:2019 so that:
• To ensure the Business Continuity of critical activities in the event of an incident leading to unavailability or inability to access the company’s facilities.
• Be able to return to acceptable levels of functioning in the shortest possible time.
• To minimize the effects that incidents may cause on the company’s credibility and reputation.
The implementation of the Business Continuity Management System through adherence to the policy, procedures and related Business Continuity plans aims to:
• Safeguard the health and safety of personnel
• Establish systematic methods for planning and evaluating the Business Continuity requirements of the company
• Establish specific recovery strategies and the drafting of applicable plans for dealing with Business Continuity incidents
• Ensure a minimum acceptable level of operation of critical activities in cases of incidents
• Evaluate and improve Business Continuity plans through their test implementation
• Ensure that the applied Business Continuity Management System is compatible with the strategic orientation of the company
The company is committed to the effort of continuous improvement of the Business Continuity Management System as well as to the awareness of all involved personnel, so that they are able to cope in the best possible way with the incidents that endanger the smooth operation of its critical operations.